Sign in to follow this  
kumar256

Got my PR VISA (887)

Hi Guys,

I was a silent follower in this forum, got my PR granted today @ 12.22 PM by CO Michael.

Applied Date : 29/04/2018

Direct Grant : 05/06/2019

Travelled to Overseas 65 days and compensated 60 days. In addition, provided overseas Indian PCC while applying 887 for the first time coupled with Australian AFP. However, I did travel the second time after applying my 887, roughly 6 months later for almost 5 months. Similarly, followed the same pursuit of providing overseas PCC coupled with updated AFP.

In fact, uploaded all the required documents with the help of PDF Combiner and used 59 of the 60 data sheet space allocated for uploading documents, deliberately left one vacant, incase, if they asked for my medicals.

Thank you guys, great forum, great guys. Without this forum, it would be hard for so many people to get Grants or Direct grants, definitely saving some serious money, and also encouraging people to apply on their own.

I thank and wish all best to the guys and their family in this forum.

• Like 2