Michael ford

painting and decorating

im new too this and think  im a bit out of my depth at this moment and that's why im asking for help with people who have or still are going through this

I'm not sure what visa I need I want to work and live in Australia  my brother is a citizen now and has been for a few years now it was him who told to go on this site and to find out what I need to do so I'm asking what is the easiest and quickest plus what it would cost. so that's why I'm asking for help from people who have gone through this. I appreciate that you have replied to me and hopefully give me advice.many thanks 

2 hours ago, Michael ford said:

I'm not sure what visa I need I want to work and live in Australia  my brother is a citizen now and has been for a few years now it was him who told to go on this site and to find out what I need to do so I'm asking what is the easiest and quickest plus what it would cost. so that's why I'm asking for help from people who have gone through this. I appreciate that you have replied to me and hopefully give me advice.many thanks 

On 6/13/2019 at 7:52 PM, Michael ford said:

It will depend on why you want to go to Aus and what skills/qualifications you have and other things.

So to start, do you want this to be a short term or longer term move? As in something like a working holiday visa for a year or a visa to allow you to stay longer term (eg a PR or temp residence visa of some type for say 4 years). 

Secondly, what is your profession. Because before you even get going, if you want a more permanent long term move to Aus, if your profession isn't on the list, then chances are, there isn't much to be done to get you further. 

I would suggest you have a look at the Aus Gov visa info as a starting point, read up on the visa types and see which one you could consider

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-finder

Edited to add -  I just noticed your title was Painting and decorating so am guessing you are one? 🙂