Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign in to follow this  

Enrolled nurse pathway to PR

Recommended Posts

hello everyone:

I am about to finish my 18 months diploma of nursing and i am preparing for PTE . I wanted to apply on 489 Visa after assessment of  my diploma. 

Do i need to have 2 years course to apply for 489? IF yes then which course is suitable ? As my agent try to sell me another 2 years course on leadership in order to make 2 years diploma.If there is only 6 months course that counts while applying 489...please advice. 

Thank you.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use