Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Recommended Posts

Hi , I did filled for my 887 couple of mnths back . As I m on the medication for epilepsy. As I m all seizure free since last 10 yrs . Do I had to do my medical again if yes, than do I have to wait for my case officer or can I create hap Id myself and do it. Would appreciate ur people suggestions .

Edited by Maan

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use