Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys, 

Can you help me with below queries 

1) In addition to Form 80, do we need to fill Form 1221 as well? 

2) Do we need Police Clearance for last 10 years or just a police clearance from Australia ?  (Note- I haven't travel outside Australia since arriving in 489)

Reference from immi page attached


immi screenshot.JPG

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use