need some help on how to add new born while waiting for 887 and what sort of documents
We had applied 887 visa in December 2018.our 489 visa is expiring soon and we have got bridging visa after expiry.Can we move to city on bridging visa or we still need to fulfill conditions of 489 visa? I know few agents and all of them give mixed suggestions. My husband is the main applicant for 887 and has fulfilled the condition however I was wrongly adviced by agents and have worked in city for few months.I left job soon after realizing that I might be breaching visa by working in city.This information was declared on form 80 in the 887 application submitted. I hope we get through as we have always done the right thing since we are in Australia. Anyone had similar experiences please? Your suggestions will be much appreciated.
Please guide me if my current experience and following proofs would suffice the 1 year work requirement for 887 visa?
Currently being on 489 visa, I am working from home i.e. from regional area of Australia for an overseas employer that doesn't exist in Australia. What I have done to prove my work is following:
1. Registered myself with ABN in Australia as to provide services to clients remotely
2. My salary comes in my Australian bank account
3. I have made the invoices of the same amount mentioning my ABN of exactly the same amount that gets into my account (as salary from my employer).
4. I can show bank statement showing same salary credits
5. Since registered with ABN but my annual income is less than 75,000 AUD hence unable to register for GST and cant obtain BAS (Business Activity Statement). Therefore paying taxes as sole trader on my ABN income i.e. Tax proof on my ABN income.
6. My overseas employer signs the monthly time sheet which clearly shows how many hours a day throughout the month I have worked / provided support to clients hence I can show that I have worked at least 35 hours a week by submitting these signed time-sheets including overtime in some weeks.
So in a nutshell, I can provide following documents:
ABN, Tax proof, Invoices, Monthly Timesheets, Bank Statements, Contract with employer which clearly shows that I am working from SA and I am an independent contractor.
Apart from these, is their any thing else that I should be needed else my above experience wont be considered? Or is it that my by submitting above docs, I can satisfy the 1 year work requirements for 887 visa?
Help on above is much appreciated. Many thanks.
thank you all for giving me the chance to express my frustration on this page
we have plied to the 887 visa on early May 2018 . I have logged the application my self on IMMIGRATION ACCOUNT . Status is still received since months .. what does that means?
one more thing please, how long does it takes to be granted the visa as I see different period on processing times and the last one was 12-15 months
finally ,can we move from the regional area during the processing period since we plied ?
thanks so much and I do appreciate if some one can help me on answering my concerns
By 887 raj
Once i have gone through this site and the link which shows if someone have applied for 887 visa and date of grant and more info.
It show the date of applied and granted and if CO have requested any doc
Can someone help to find that link or by site how to asses that.
I wanted to put on date of lodgement for march 2018 for 887 visa