Hi everyone ... plz tell me if anyone of you or know someone who won AAT and waiting now from 10 months for the DHA to grant visa ? About 6 months ago CO asked me overseas police clearance and I provided same day.. why immi taking such long time since AAT made there decision and my application goes back to department over 10 months ago .. I contacted Global feedback unit and the DHA provided me generic answer that it’s under process .. so frustrating 

If you win in the AAT policy is that your application should receive priority processing.

To have an application finalised, I have had to remind the processing office after a year from a positive AAT decision.

@Russki or Anyone in forum, can you please help with this query of mine:

Is there any Validity for pre-grant? We are travelling on 28th jan for 2 months, so wondering????if yes, can we request extension??

Dear All, 

First post on this forum and I find it really helpful 😊.. 

My Question was my Wife and I were staying with one of my friends house ( I would like to call it sharing - but he was facilitating us till we settle down) for our first 2-months in Adelaide. After 2 months we moved out renting a unit for ourselves. I have bank statements, Salary slips, BUPA letters, car rego for that 2 months but neither rental agreements nor rent payment slips. Would it be simply enough to get a letter signed by him that we shared their house ? or should I draft a rental agreement ?

Much appreciate your feedback ❤️

/Regards, 
D.V.R

Edited by DVR
spelling mistake

Would it be simply enough to get a letter signed by him that we shared their house ? or should I draft a rental agreement ?

For what purpose do you need to establish this?

12 hours ago, wrussell said:

For what purpose do you need to establish this?

Hi Wrussell, 

Thank you for your comment 😊

As I don't have any rental documents from March to May ? I though rental proofs are compulsory to support our residency ?

Sorry I am not an expert on this area .. 

/Regards 

Hi Wrussell, 

No that is OK 👍, I am on 489, moving towards 887 🙂

/Thanks, 

3 hours ago, wrussell said:

In that case, the documents you described should be good enough.

Cool, Thanks Westly ..