Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Recommended Posts


my father in law is extending his visa online. He is here with his wife, my question is do they have to complete separate applications or is his wife attached to his? Their current visa is subclass 601.


thank you,

Shelley Scott

Edited by Nairnandtain
Information was omitted

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Visas cannot be extended. To extend a stay a further visa should be applied for.

If applying for further visitor visas separate applications must be made, but they can be assessed together if they are treated as a group, which can be requested.

It is possible to include secondary applicants on some other visa applications, without making separate applications.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use