Hi, I got my new born baby last month therefore i need to add her on my application. i need some help with documents, what are the documents do i need to apply? Also, do i need passport?
I have a few questions about the repercussions of cancelling my current visa status...
From what I’ve read by cancelling my current visa it will also cancel the bridging visa I have in effect, there fore I will be unlawfully in the country... if I immediately apply for bridging visa E, how long will this take to come into affect? I’m concerned with the time of year this wouldnt be actioned before Friday 20th December and imagine the department will be closed until the new year...
I’ve considered travelling overseas to action the cancelation but then believe I won’t be able to receive a bridging visa without being the country, and also by cancelling a visa it can cause issues coming into the country in the future...
Would love to hear any advice if anyone has canceled a visa before?
Please guide me if my current experience and following proofs would suffice the 1 year work requirement for 887 visa?
Currently being on 489 visa, I am working from home i.e. from regional area of Australia for an overseas employer that doesn't exist in Australia. What I have done to prove my work is following:
1. Registered myself with ABN in Australia as to provide services to clients remotely
2. My salary comes in my Australian bank account
3. I have made the invoices of the same amount mentioning my ABN of exactly the same amount that gets into my account (as salary from my employer).
4. I can show bank statement showing same salary credits
5. Since registered with ABN but my annual income is less than 75,000 AUD hence unable to register for GST and cant obtain BAS (Business Activity Statement). Therefore paying taxes as sole trader on my ABN income i.e. Tax proof on my ABN income.
6. My overseas employer signs the monthly time sheet which clearly shows how many hours a day throughout the month I have worked / provided support to clients hence I can show that I have worked at least 35 hours a week by submitting these signed time-sheets including overtime in some weeks.
So in a nutshell, I can provide following documents:
ABN, Tax proof, Invoices, Monthly Timesheets, Bank Statements, Contract with employer which clearly shows that I am working from SA and I am an independent contractor.
Apart from these, is their any thing else that I should be needed else my above experience wont be considered? Or is it that my by submitting above docs, I can satisfy the 1 year work requirements for 887 visa?
Help on above is much appreciated. Many thanks.
thank you all for giving me the chance to express my frustration on this page
we have plied to the 887 visa on early May 2018 . I have logged the application my self on IMMIGRATION ACCOUNT . Status is still received since months .. what does that means?
one more thing please, how long does it takes to be granted the visa as I see different period on processing times and the last one was 12-15 months
finally ,can we move from the regional area during the processing period since we plied ?
thanks so much and I do appreciate if some one can help me on answering my concerns