Guest jeannie oxford

UK xbox 360 and PS2

Guest jeannie oxford

:wubclub:

It is Jakes birthday in a couple of weeks and we are thinking of getting him an XBox 360. Can anyone advise us if they are compatible to use in Adelaide? Can you get games in Adelaide to use on a UK XBox? He also has a PS2 here. Should we sell it before we get there or would he still be able to use it?

Yep, still in visa process! Gosh its frustrating isnt it!

Guest caoimhe

All XBoxes bought in UK and OZ are PAL compatible so a OZ game will play on UK machine and vice versa. The only thing you may have to do is buy a new power plug to connect to the power supply

All XBoxes bought in UK and OZ are PAL compatible so a OZ game will play on UK machine and vice versa. The only thing you may have to do is buy a new power plug to connect to the power supply

Also something to think about is that it won't have a granutee that is valid here in Australia should it go wrong.

hi ya im in adelaide well mawson lakes my PS2 works ok the only down side is english tele dont work (voltage is the same) i cant tune to oz tv signals so i bought new tv, my english now is in rumpus room for kids..one thing i must point out if you do buy a tv in oz the teles here dont use scart leads they used RCA leads for signals into tv

alex

Guest jeannie oxford

thanks for advice. Got Jake an xbox today 4 his birthday, He'll be made up! -don't tell him anybody!

:wubclub:jeannie x