Sign in to follow this  
Kawya

IELTS REQUIREMENT

Hi Members,

I am the dependent of the main applicant ( my husband)

I have done General IELTS in Feb 2017  with overall band score 5.5

We applied 887 visa in July 2019 and waiting for the respond.By the way, 3 years validity period of that IELTS exam is going to be finished in 2 days time.

Can any one, please give me an advise, whether I need to provide the IELTS results again?

I really appreciate your respond.

4 hours ago, Kawya said:

Hi Members,

I am the dependent of the main applicant ( my husband)

I have done General IELTS in Feb 2017  with overall band score 5.5

We applied 887 visa in July 2019 and waiting for the respond.By the way, 3 years validity period of that IELTS exam is going to be finished in 2 days time.

Can any one, please give me an advise, whether I need to provide the IELTS results again?

I really appreciate your respond.

If you have submitted valid English(ielts/pte/other) at the time of application— you don't need to re-do again. But if you have submitted English evidence after the application submission and it is more than one year by the time it is assessed, they will ask new evidence

Edited by DVR

Thank you for your reply.

I have submitted the IELTS results( to 887 application) , what I have done at the time we applied to migrate to Australia.It was in Feb 2017

I think it's better to resubmit the new IELTS in case.