Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kiki

DVD's

Guest Kiki

Hi Guys

Just a quickie.... Does UK DVD's play in Ozzy DVD Players or Ozzy DVD play in UK DVD players

Thanks

Kimberley x:wubclub:

Guest Kiki
    Only if your player is multi regional, if not you can sometimes change the code look at this site http://www.dvdcodes.net/,

Regards

Guzzler

Great we have just bought the kids compact DVD players for Xmas so it will be great if they play both. Found a site for the player so thanks Keith.

Say hi to Sarah and the girlies and look after Julia on arrival.

Kimberley x:wubclub:

Guest stufi1997

Just a quickie.... Does UK DVD's play in Ozzy DVD Players or Ozzy DVD play in UK DVD players

Hi Kim, we lost a bag on the way over and it had all our dvd s from home in it so when customs found it they identified it with them ,they laughed because they said on thphone ..there are both orig and copy dvd's but???? yip i was busy copying everything i hired from the dvd shop for months , unfortunatly evey electrical item we took over was broken , including the dvd players , so we bought a "base" cheapo $40 player from coles. and it plays eveything .so if your kids are like mine and watch them over and over then take them ...stu.:jiggy:

Guest graandjac

go to www.metacafe.com and search for unlock dvd codes . Its all a con you can unlock any (or most ) dvd players to take all dvds , give it a go .....costs nothing

Cheers Graham

Most can be hacked to play any region, using only a remote, but there are still some out there that might either need to be chipped (Sony are notorious for this) or need a firmware update.

www.videohelp.com is a useful resource.

J.

Thanks for that guys, I just looked at the thread as it was something that I too was having trouble with and found the code for a dvd/vcr combi that we had bought here and wouldn't play our UK dvd's.

I did exactly what it said and it worked!

My daughter will be pleased as it was situated in her room.

Again you are stars x

Guest Kiki

Hi there

Thanks for all the responses this site is great cos if you dont know ask. There's alsways someone in the know.

I have just bought the kids a compact DVD each from Aldi for Xmas I have a free Macky D's DVD we got free in OZ so I will have to fiddle with codes and try it out. Fingers crossed.

Kimberley xx