Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign in to follow this  

Co contact asking for child custody of evidence

Recommended Posts

Co contact for 'Custody, Evidence' which document I need to provide? In my case both father and mother accomapanied the child to Australia on first entry, 2.5 years ago.
As per my understanding from the help section, no document to be provided of parents who accompanying the child. And Form 1229 is required only when,child is not travelling with both parents or legal guardians. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use