Sign in to follow this  
Guest lastboyscout

Hi there,

Guest lastboyscout

My names Lee and I`m going through the visa process as we speak. :)

Hoping to get OH and two girls out there as soon as poss. Dog can follow later :lol:

if I have any questions about the many forms and red tape we have to get through, i`ll be pestering you to death :? :lol:

Hi Lee & Family

Welcome to PIA :D

Fire away & ask any questions. There are a few of us now very close to getting our visa :) when do you hope to be in Adelaide? And why Adelaide?

Good luck

Angela

Guest Aussiebound
    My names Lee and I`m going through the visa process as we speak. :)

Hoping to get OH and two girls out there as soon as poss. Dog can follow later :lol:

if I have any questions about the many forms and red tape we have to get through, i`ll be pestering you to death :? :lol:

Hi Lee

We also in process of applying visa, just getting OH skills assessed through TRA. Hoping to be out there by Sept 08, we also have 2 girls, aged 6 and 3

Any questions, we'll try and help

from Sarah

Guest Guest75

Hiya Lee,welcome to PIA.

I've forgotten what all the forms were like now.

Good luck!!

Guest happy-jools

Hiya Lee. Welcome to PIA :D:D

We are awaiting SA Sponsorship - then will be applying for Visa. OMG.

We have two girls also, aged 7 (today) and 3. Adelaide is not going to know whats hit them with all these young girls arriving. Yeah!!!

Any questions - ask right away. Everyone is very helpful and friendly.

Guest lastboyscout

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D

I chose Adelaide because thats where I`ve been offered a job, hoping to be out there after my 40th (Sept `08) :lol:

My OH and myself have 2 girls aged 7 & 3 and they would love it out there,from what everyone has told us :wink:

So its just a waiting game now. As soon as we have confirmation that the job I`ve been offered will qualify for RSMS, I`ll have to lodge my visa application. How long do you think the whole process should take?

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Lee and family

Welcome to the site. We are hoping to be in Adelaide by Sept/October too. If you have any questions, someone will always be able to help as we are all at different stages, on different visas etc.

Happy form filling!

Deena

Guest RandC

Hi Lee and family

Welcome to Poms. We have 4 kids :roll: Two of each - so adding to the girlpower too! Hope they stock lots of pink paint in Adelaide :D

Good luck

Cari x

Guest lastboyscout

Just had news today that the dept. who deem the job worthy of RSMS qualification need clarification off my future employer that he`s been seeking to employ someone in Adelaide for the past 12 months. He said he`s going to try and sort it so fingers crossed :P

Guest Dave & Kerry

Hello Lee & family

welcome to the site. We also have 2 girls (twins 12) and 2 boys. Plenty of support on here, Good luck with the application.

Dave & Kerry

Guest dglamoore

Hi Lee and family

We are in singapore at the moment and arrive in Adelaide on Saturday :shock: Good luck with everything - lots of paperwork and stress but really really worth it in the end when that sticker comes through.

I have done a website full of links that might help you out called Adelaide Bound. Good luck with everything and any questions shout out!!

Lisa 8)

Guest graandjac

Hi Lee and gang ,this site has been really great you can get no end of tips good luck ,hope to be there by Christmas, top tip BE PATIENT.

cheers Graham