Jump to content
  • Sign Up

incorrect answer

Recommended Posts

hi all,

how do i inform department about incorrect answer?

I answer like below :

Details of children
Does the applicant have children including any who may be deceased?

my partner add my first child in application and my second child already citizen. in my partner application both my child mention . but I misunderstood question i thought question asking for adding any children in application so i given answer NO. 

please any one help.

 i am right with this answer? or i need to submit form 1023 for incorrect answer? if yes where can i submit this form?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use