Guest smith843

4 bed Rental August wanted

Guest smith843

Hello All

I know bit early but if anyone knows of a 4 bed unfurnished house for 6 month rental would like to know about it. Need August 11th.

Nice area for family not too far from the beach?

Many thanks

Claire x:wubclub::wubclub:

Guest jadey84

Hi Claire

We are currently renting a 4 bedroom property in Woodcroft which is 10 mins east of the beach, and about half hour from the city...We are moving out around the 20th of July, I know it is earlier than the date you need but thought I would let you know...

Jade.

Guest smith843

Thanks for the reply,

Could you give me the name of the estate agents that would be renting it with? We don't really need till the 11th August but do houses seem to get snapped up really quickly for rent out there? Was wondering if would wait for us and also let us have a 6 month contract.

Are you near schools, shops etc.

Many thanks again

Claire x:wubclub:

Guest Libby1971

Hello

Yes houses go fast for rent.

Almost all contracts are for 1 year. You can break it early but are liable for the rent until new tenants are found, as well as any advertising costs. Some people who are breaking their leases early post on here to try to help.

I know of one family who are moving a week or two after the dates you give. If this is of interest, I can ask them to get in touch.

Libby

Guest smith843

Hello, Thanks for the info Libby!

But unfortunately really need somewhere for those dates as we only got holiday home for 1 week and have to be out of there by 11th August. Could your friends move out earlier!!!!!! ( cheeky I know!)

Thanks again

Claire x:wubclub:

Guest jadey84

We are breaking our lease to buy our own house, and there is such a huge demand for rental properties at the moment, there's no way the house could be held for you unfortunately. The landlord and his partner deal with the tenants directly, there is no real estate agent involved. It was advertised in Saturday's newspaper at $320 per week, available mid July. We have some people coming through this week to look at it, but you're more than welcome to ring the owner on 0411613013. I saw on the news that only 1% of rental properties are vacant so here's hoping someone picks our up!

ETA: Yes, very close to shops and schools. If you are really keen to find somewhere for the date you are after, it may be worth paying the rent up until you move in to hold your place, IYKWIM? Doesn't necessarily mean this one but just because there are so few properties vacant.

Guest jadey84

It is a 4 bedroom, two bathroom, lounge, dining and family area. ducted evap cooling, gas wall heater, big backyard, double lockable carport, in a lovely area close to shops and schools. $320 per week. Hope that helps.

Jade.