Guest louiesmum

Hello!!

Guest louiesmum

Just thought I'd say hi to all of you guys we are now here in Adelaide! Yippee! We stopped off in Hong Kong which was great but very very wet. We arrived here on 10th June, we are currently staying on West Beach in our rental, West Beach is very nice but unfortunately I dont think we could afford to live here long term! So along with all the other stuff you have to sort out we are busy trying to find where we wld like to make more of a perminant base, we had started to lean towards the south, however all Neils work oppertunities seem to be North so we are going to investigate North of the city, our little boy Louie is desperate to start school & meet some new friends & there lies another dilema! I'm sure it will all sort its sef out we are at the moment just really really glad to be here!! Look fwd to meeting some of you guys to put faces to names!

Any how as I'm being cheeky on someone elses wireless connection best sign off here!

We had a great day today with Graham & Jac

Speak to you all soon internet connection permitting!

Guest Django

Hey Michelle you made it!!!! Fantastic :D

Enjoy your new lives.;) Gawd knows when/if we will get there but with a little luck it'll be quite soon.:skeptical::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest sjs

just wanted to wish you luck - you will probably have so much to do you will forget about us for a wee while!

but look forward to an update on how it is all going - give us an idea of what we are in for!

Guest mOZzy

woheyyy you are there!!!

good to hear from you and to know that you've made it in one piece!!!

you lucky lucky people you :cute:

keep a spot for us and hope to meet up sometime soon!

Guest steve&tracy

great to see you have arrived safely.will be good to meet up again when we get there.

See you soon.

Tracy

Guest sarahsmartiepants

welcome to Adelaide, take your time it will all work out in the end

sarah

Hi guys, welcome to Adelaide. Sarah's right (of course) take your time looking for somewhere to put down roots. Schools break up in about a week so that should buy you a bit more time. Just get in the car and drive around.... and drive around... and drive around a bit more!:biglaugh:

Hello and welcome to adelaide, glad to hear that you made it safe and sound.

Good luck with your investigating, relax and enjoy x

Guest lisaharty

Hiya

we have been here 3 weeks and are also staying in west beach, can meet up if you want... i am here with my 8 year old son. He started school when we got here and ive found a house 10 mins away in grange, but cant move in for 5 weeks!!! good luck

lisa

Guest louiesmum

Hi All!

Thanks for all your msgs! Will spk soon connection permitting!

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    Hi guys, welcome to Adelaide. Sarah's right (of course) take your time looking for somewhere to put down roots. Schools break up in about a week so that should buy you a bit more time. Just get in the car and drive around.... and drive around... and drive around a bit more!:biglaugh:
    I am always right:biglaugh::SLEEP::biglaugh:

Guest ali@51

Hi Michell

we have just moved north as Morgan got a job in Elizabeth. We are renting at Greenwith and think it is great. We have a local shoping center and Tea tree gully is not far away.The kids have just started at golden grove state primary but we also looked round Greenwith primary, Wynn vale primary, Golden grove Ltheran and ped air. If you want to know what we thought of the schools or just want to pop in for a coffee when looking round let us know.

ali