Can anyone help with my stereo....!!!! please

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

Had a great idea:idea: yesterday, to go and buy myself a new stereo for my new ute.......not such a good idea:sad:, all the wires in the ute are different colour to the ones out of the stereo and there is alot of wires:biglaugh:.....PLEASE help...!!!!, there is a cold one waiting to anyone who can help me fit it.:notworthy:....Cheers Graham

Guest Guest75
Had a great idea:idea: yesterday, to go and buy myself a new stereo for my new ute.......not such a good idea:sad:, all the wires in the ute are different colour to the ones out of the stereo and there is alot of wires:biglaugh:.....PLEASE help...!!!!, there is a cold one waiting to anyone who can help me fit it.:notworthy:....Cheers Graham

Easy peasy - just keep attaching the ones you "think" will work - and have a packet of fuses spare. It's the Australian way!!

Guest graandjac
Easy peasy - just keep attaching the ones you "think" will work - and have a packet of fuses spare. It's the Australian way!!

Cheers Russel not quite the answer i wanted:p

i can help with this prob (ive fitted lots of sound systems in uk ) but it could get complicated if you dont know what im on about...first are the connectors in the vehicle in two blocks? one block could have 4 or 8 wires should be 4 diff colors with black lines in one of each color cables? if so these are speaker wires , the other block is power cables..ok use a test light to find perm live wire , find ignition live wire (turn key on and off to find this wire) , black wire should be earth...ok out of new radio there is wire loom with two more blocks these are called ISO these should contect together or solder wires ... if you have read this and your mind is a total blank then try to find stereo shop or if you like pm me for my mobile number and i could fit it for you all my work is soldered joints