Jay & Lou

Tattoo studio's

hi i know there is a tattoo shop in glenelg on i think jetty road or anzac highway i want to get some new tats done soon thinking of getting a sleave done

alex

Guest angiestaff

hi, my husband and myself got each other wedding presents last year and got tattoo's from a guy in adelaide and they are FANTASTIC!! (every-one comments how good the line work etc is), can't remember the street etc, but it's in the city centre and just down the road from a massive burger king!, i realise that's not much help sorry! lol. are you in adelaide at the mo'? we're hoping (and keeping finger's crossed etc..) to be in adelaide b4 crimbo

let us know if we've been of some help!

angie and andy

Guest Roo1

There's an "impressive" looking one on Ocean Boulavard (just before the road turns into Lonsdale Rd) at Sea Cliff, if you were looking for one in the Southern Suburbs.

Judi x

Thanks for the answers, we are not in Adelaide yet (hoping to be there early 2009). Just gettin ready for when we are there!

Thanks again.

Guest moonraker1959
    Thanks for the answers, we are not in Adelaide yet (hoping to be there early 2009). Just gettin ready for when we are there!

Thanks again.

There was a great tattoo shop in Hindley Street,where many moons ago I had one done.Havent been to Adelaide for 3 years so can't vouch its still there,but I had my tattoo done about 25 years ago (I'm female and this was pretty unheard of back then lol,not common like it is today)but yeah its still looking good as new.

Guest graandjac

:)Will keep an eye on this one , need to get something finished from the uk and have been looking around , but nothing beats a reccommendation . Have seen a good looking place on Anzac Highway on the right just as the road flattens out comming down from Hallet cove direction. Cheers Graham

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    :)Will keep an eye on this one , need to get something finished from the uk and have been looking around , but nothing beats a reccommendation . Have seen a good looking place on Anzac Highway on the right just as the road flattens out comming down from Hallet cove direction. Cheers Graham

That would be the one on Brighton rd that Judy mentioned, it is on the corner in Seacliff, just after where the road changes from Ocean Boulevard to Brighton rd. It always looks busy in there. I know the old lady who built that shop many years ago it was a fruit and veg shop, she always says her hubby would turn in his grave if he saw it now!

sarah