Another Newie

Guest Kiki

Hi all

I have been reading posts for a week weeks (well maybe a month) LOL. But had problems registering. But I am now working so wanted to say hello.

We are right at the begining of the process and are awaiting our TRA results (Fingers Crossed) and looking to maybe go to Adelaide late 2008. (quicker if I can do anything about it)

So hello and don't get too cross if I ask some silly questions

Thanjks in advance KIKI

Guest dglamoore

Hi Kiki

Hello and welcome to PIA :D everyone on here is friendly so any questions just ask away :lol:

Good luck with it all - the TRA was the worst bit for us so once you get past that it does get a bit easier apart from the waiting :roll:

Lisa

Guest bev_stef

Hi Kiki

Welcome to PIA. We too are applying for a SIR495 visa, and sent our assesment off around 16/4/07, although to Vetassess, so at about the same stage. This waiting game is awful, but good luck to all of us, trying for a new and hopefully better life down under.

Bev

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Kiki

Welcome to the site and to the whole Aussie immigration adventure. We are applying on a 495 too and from experience I don't think there's any such thing as a silly question when it comes to working your way through the maze - so ask away.

Good luck and keep posting.

Deena