Mr & Mrs Taz

House Sold & Furniture Shipped

Hi Guys

Sorry you haven't heard from us for a while but our computer has been playing up but we are now back on line so we thought we would give you a quick update.

Our furniture left us for Adelaide on Wednesday and our house sale goes through on Friday, we are now living with Jak's sister and brother in law for the next seven weeks before we arrive in Adelaide on the 19th August.

We are really looking forward to meeting up with everybody when we arrive, just counting the days now.

Cheers

Derek & Jak

Guest Niedel
    Hi Guys

Sorry you haven't heard from us for a while but our computer has been playing up but we are now back on line so we thought we would give you a quick update.

Our furniture left us for Adelaide on Wednesday and our house sale goes through on Friday, we are now living with Jak's sister and brother in law for the next seven weeks before we arrive in Adelaide on the 19th August.

We are really looking forward to meeting up with everybody when we arrive, just counting the days now.

Cheers

Derek & Jak

Well done on getting to this far :), wish we were at your point, we go in Oct and even though I thought we were pretty organised, i was wrong! there are so many last minute silly things popping up out of the blue, its driving me mad:arghh: Anyhoo wont be long, and we'll be there - hope the next few weeks pass through ok, might see you on the other side

Nie:cute:

Guest cunnah10
    Hi Guys

Cheers

Derek & Jak

Good luck guys!You are at the stage i so wish we were!But i am trying to stay optimistic!

How lucky getting your container shipped well ahead of yourselves!

Enjoy the weeks ahead of you and safe journey over!Will follow your progress and watch out for your up dates along the way!

Gill

I was wondering what was happening with you two.

Congratulations, good luck with the flights and I'll see you when you get here.

I've been looking forward to finally meeting up with you guys, following the mix up at the brewers fayre the first time round x

Guest lippy

Hi folks

Glad to hear everything has gone well this time. Not long now til you arrive.

Look forward to meeting up

Julie