Guest dempseys

visa at last!!!!

Guest dempseys

well ladies and gentlemen, the day has finally arrived (after a 20 month stressfull wait). 9.20am this morning i recieved "the" phonecall from the visa team to tell us our visa had been granted.:biglaugh:

I thought it was a hoax call at first, but then the visa company had to say everything for me for a second time. It then sunk in that at last we're finally going. I called Macky straight away and told her we're going, she wondered what the hell i was going on about until I spelt it out. She phoned me back after about 5 mins to make sure.

We would just like to say thanks to everyone on the website for their advice and support.

We're now looking for flights and accomodation. We`ll keep you all posted as to when we're travelling.

Ill now be able to make the next lads night out, whoo hooo!!!!

Mark, Macky, Aaron

Guest Hansonhouse

Congratulations, I think you are one of the only people I know that has had a visa granted during June so well done.

Enjoy your celebrations

Roz

Hi Mark, Macky and Aaron

Contratulations. I bet you are relieved after such a long wait. All the stress has been worth it. You have got the result you wanted. Keep PIA posted. Good luck

Trevali xx

Guest Nicky&Andy

congratulations , great news & good luck for the future:)