Looking for a night out!

Hi!

Iv been in adelaide for just over a week now, enjoyin it but like you would like to meet some people my age, im 21 and as yet dont have a job so im always free! just pm me or sumthin if ya wanna meet up!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'll be over there in about four weeks. I'm 25 and heading out on my own, don't know where I'll choose to live yet. I've got a sponsored visa so work is sorted but I'm getting quite nervous about having to make friends with no-one at all to call on. Have been looking through the posts here on and off but it seems to be mostly families with young children doing the move.

Well up for meeting up with the younger crowd!

Guest hollyc

Hey all :)

Well I've already spoken to you Stace lol, but for the others my name's Holly, I'm 22 and moving to Adelaide on 31st Aug. Hopefully we can get a group together for a night out! Be good to meet some people. I did think that when I joined PIA too, it does seem to be families coming out. I'm coming with my parents but everyone elses kids seem to be younger than me, so I can't make friends there lol..!!

H xxx