julie-ruth

Its all happening

We have just had an email from our migration agent in Adelaide saying they have recieved our final visa details they are submitting it next Monday we are going through with a 119 Visa they informed us it will be take three to four months before its finallised.

Is anyone else had or going through with this visa, how do/did you find it?

Ohh I'm getting excited again It's really happening. Hopefully be out before the end of the year.

Julie-ruth

Guest steve&tracy

Hi Julie Ruth we are going on a 119 and from start to finish it was 11 months,but it could have been quicker as i had to wait until my employer was registered in Adelaide. Once we had the medicals and police checks it was roughly 4/5 weeks. Other than that it was quite straight forward. We did use GoMatilda visa agents which were very good.

Guest Django
    Ohh I'm getting excited again It's really happening.

This migration lark is like this isn't it? One moment its all exciting is things start to move. Then you hit a period of waiting and you almost forget about the whole thing. Then something else happens and its all that you talk about in the house. Then another period of nothing and before you know it its game on yet again.

When you talk to someone that isn't doing this they don't see what the big deal is on passing a skill assessment or getting a CO etc

Enjoy the moment J-R its a good feeling when something moves on. You'll be lapping up the aussie summer sun before you know it.

Pete