Sign in to follow this  
Guest graandjac

Big Spiders....!!!

Guest graandjac

Now thats a big Red Back.....lol Cheers Graham

Guest stufi1997

Ha ha, most aussies can't believe we saw red backs in our house......you don't usually come across them apparently.....

Guest Kiki

Great picture, but would absolutely die on the spot if I saw anything that big. I dont have a phobia of spiders as such but I do fear the kids come across them and they get bit. Do you know if the schools give the British kids any guidance in this area. Im assuming the ozzie kids are ofey with life with dangerous spiders and snakes.

Kimberley x

PS are they your kids if so you will have to get that picture blown up its fab.:wubclub:

i would not worry about the spiders, we have only been here 2 weeks and have already had a red back nestled in the corner of the door frame!!

Well until it got squashed;)

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Yes its Holly & Owen , when you go to Adelaide zoo scattered about is some great photo close up's that someone has done on large boards , this one was of some redbacks , all the family in the uk keep asking "have we seen any big spiders " so i thought this was the answer....cheers Graham