jo_marnes

Finally applied! A few questions

Well I have just submitted our application for the 475 visa - after years of speculating and months of getting stuff organised!

Very scary, I know we are in for a long wait but at least it's progress. The only downside at the moment is that the online document uploader is 'temporarily unavailable' :goofy: so can't send off any supporting documents. Here are my questions anyway!

1) Do you receive a letter/ e-mail from the DIAC with the TRN on it? My SA sponsorship says I need to fax this to them, but as its online I wasn't sure I'd get one.

2) When should we do police checks/ medicals? I want to be able to send them as soon as they ask for them

3) When do they ask for the 2nd installment? Will they still ask for this if our application is not successful?

Thanks!

Jo xxx

Guest cornish Busdriver

Hiya Jo.

We got all our documents varified at the local courts " £7 for as much as you like".

Then photo copied and emailed them to our agent "George Lombard" who sorted everything out for us.

Police checks is just a simple form to fill in and send off then when you get it back send it off as soon as they ask for it.

They will let you know when your medicals have to be done by and where to mail them to.

If you are thinking of using an agent we can Very Highly recomend Gorge Lomabard http://www.austimmigration.com.au/site he kept up great contact and let us know every step of the way how the process was going.

Matt

Thanks - we are doing this whole thing by ourselves though - can't afford an agent!

I have all my documents certified (although I wish I'd known about getting them done at the courts!!). Just can't upload them. Also have tried to download the police form and that is 'temporarily unavailable' too. Do you think they set up this ridiculous process on purpose to stop the easily disheartened from applying??

Guest jill wright
    Well I have just submitted our application for the 475 visa - after years of speculating and months of getting stuff organised!

Very scary, I know we are in for a long wait but at least it's progress. The only downside at the moment is that the online document uploader is 'temporarily unavailable' :goofy: so can't send off any supporting documents. Here are my questions anyway!

1) Do you receive a letter/ e-mail from the DIAC with the TRN on it? My SA sponsorship says I need to fax this to them, but as its online I wasn't sure I'd get one.

2) When should we do police checks/ medicals? I want to be able to send them as soon as they ask for them

3) When do they ask for the 2nd installment? Will they still ask for this if our application is not successful?

Thanks!

Jo xxx

Hiya we've applied online for same visa back in April. You will receive an email with trn number on which you fax to sa along with the email they sent you. There is no second installment you only pay the first one. We are gonna have nmeds/police checks done when we are asked to because of current housing market want as long a time as poss to sell Good luck

Jill

Guest cornish Busdriver

We were not going to use an agent but it was just peice of mind in case we cocked anything up but looking back we could have quite easly done the whole process ourselves.

It was our agent that told us about getting stuff certified at the local magistrate courts, we were bout to pay a solister or doctor a shed load of cash until he said bout £7 in the court.

Hiya we've applied online for same visa back in April. You will receive an email with trn number on which you fax to sa along with the email they sent you. There is no second installment you only pay the first one. We are gonna have nmeds/police checks done when we are asked to because of current housing market want as long a time as poss to sell Good luck

Jill

Thanks! How come we don't have to pay the second installment???!!