Guest deanrm

Attaching documents!

Guest deanrm

Hi All

Just a quick one. Probable getting stressed over something simple but I can't get my folder of supporting documents to attach to a e-mail.

It is a big folder but i don't really want to split it as some or all are more likely to go missing that way. I don't know if it our computer that is rubbish or our internet provider or something else?????

Its not quiet ready to go anyway but was doing it as a bit on an experiment.

Any help would be fantastic.

Thanks

Trisha

Guest Django

Trisha, Have you applied 'online'??? If so just attach your documents to the application.

When we had to send extra stuff to the CO we attached to an email but had to attach everything individually as the file was too big.

Pete

I don't know if you can attach a folder - I just did the individual documents. Long winded but fine. I attached all mine to the online application using the link they provided (also given in your e-mail that confirms your application). I have a fancy thing that my husband put on my computer so you can shrink the file sizes so that it all fits. Otherwise, the bits that don't fit can be sent to an e-mail address that they send you once you've applied. Hope this helps,

Jo xxx