Guest theforrests

Recommendations for a weekend in Melbourne

Guest theforrests

We are thinking about going to Melbourne for a long weekend. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced b&b or motel that has family rooms?

Thanks!

Sarah

:)

when we went in the summer we stayed in an apartment, it had 2 br, balcony, kitchen, dining...etc.The complex had an indoor pool and a gym and tennis courts. It is in Southbank so only 5 -10 mins across the river to the CBD. There is a good food court not far away in the Southbank complex.

The apartments are melbourne shortstay apartments. about $240 per night but we got an upgrade cos we stayed for 5 nights to an exec, which really meant an ensuite and a better view.

www.shortstayapartments.com.au they have apartments in the CBD and in Southbank. The southbank ones are newer.

Guest bevbinoz

Hi Sarah, my boss always recommends Quality Hotel Batmans Hill - she is pretty fussy so must be a decent hotel and reasonably priced. I can check out family rooms for you if you like, I work in a Travel Agents!! Give me a call with yr dates etc at work 8221 5044

Cheers

Beverley

Hi Sarah, my boss always recommends Quality Hotel Batmans Hill - she is pretty fussy so must be a decent hotel and reasonably priced. I can check out family rooms for you if you like, I work in a Travel Agents!! Give me a call with yr dates etc at work 8221 5044

Cheers

Beverley

We stayed there a few years ago, the location is perfect easy access to everywhere (the double rooms were kinda small but don't know about the family ones) But the hotel was clean, facilities good and we enjoyed it there.

Lea