Guest LOUISE HANNAH

In Limbo !!!

Guest LOUISE HANNAH

:chatterbox: We have just said goodbye to all our worldly posession as they went on the container at the weekend, quite a gut wrenching feeling, as we sat in an empty house with just the dog in the corner wondering what the heck was going on. I must admit it was like that feeling you get when your married & leave home, excited & nervous at the same time. We have had to rent our house for 12 months as there is nothing selling at the moment, and were now living at each others parents and meeting at weekends, at lease we wont fall out with each other !!.

Just the long wait now until we fly in August, dreading that final week at home, trying not to get so upset when I think about it, but cant wait to get on that plane !!!

Will keep you posted.

Louise & Chris

Hi Louise and Chris

This is the start of a new life. Enjoy your time at home and relax. You have so much to look forward to. Keep us posted.

Alison x

Guest swampo

Our container is coming at the end of August to pack up 'our world' so can appreciate the feelings you are experiencing. We will be spending the last 5 weeks with the mother-in-law (so hoping to survive). We were lucky enough to sell our house just before the present housing crisis struck, so inrented until first week in September (fully furnished which is a help with all our good having gone at the end of August!). Can't even go down the emotional wrench route yet, try not to think about it, but like you excited and aprehensive at the same time. Good luck with your move and we won't be far behind you.

Guest Django
    :chatterbox: We have just said goodbye to all our worldly posession as they went on the container at the weekend, quite a gut wrenching feeling, as we sat in an empty house with just the dog in the corner wondering what the heck was going on.

Got any mates/neighbours that don't know you're going downunder???? I'd invite them round for a drink and pretend you've been burgled or had the baliffs round. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

We will be sending our stuff very soon so will be in the same boat. Must be weird but at least it'll be easy keeping the place tidy. ;)

Pete

Guest dinawayneandkids

our stuff goes next week trying to explain to the kids THAT EVERYTHING is going is driving me nuts Our neighbours don't know we are moving as they are the neigbours from hell it's like living on the set of shameless so we are going to start arguing about having things reposesed so they don't suss what's going on don't want them to start kicking of till the new people are in the house:biglaugh:

Guest LOUISE HANNAH

Good For You !!

I Bet You Cant Wait To See The Look On Their Faces.

Good Luck With The Move

Louise & Chris

Guest Deb17
    our stuff goes next week trying to explain to the kids THAT EVERYTHING is going is driving me nuts Our neighbours don't know we are moving as they are the neigbours from hell it's like living on the set of shameless so we are going to start arguing about having things reposesed so they don't suss what's going on don't want them to start kicking of till the new people are in the house:biglaugh:

My God! No wonder you're so glad to be moving!!! :err: