Sign in to follow this  
Guest graandjac

Possible house for rent...????

Guest graandjac

:)We are in a 3 bed brand new place in the Point Development, Noarlunga Downs at the moment , we might be looking into moving to another place but we have to break our agreement:goofy:, the only way we can do this is either wait for them to find another tennant or we can find one . Its a long term let and we still have 10 months left . To be dead honest we are 4 and the kids are 10 & 9 so its starting to feel a little small, it would suit a 4 person family if the kids were younger or 1 child family even better. It has a medium size garden and a double garage. If anyone is intrested let us know. Cheers Graham

Guest Roo1

I've got guests arriving this week. I'll make sure to pass on your details to them, it might just be what they are looking for. :)

Judi x

Guest swampo

Hi Gra,

We know your house and know we are looking for a rental 11th October onwards for about 6 months and, although it is a bit out of the way for Kev's work, we would still consider it if you still havn't found someone to take over your lease. It might also save you some time looking at rentals for us!!! Keep us posted.

Mall

Guest swampo

PS Gra, is it all of Jac's clothes that are taking up the room???? LOL

Guest graandjac

How did you guess guys?! :wubclub: I WISH!!! I've had to prioritise my wardrobe hun....summer stuff in boxes waiting for the sun, although if I keep drinking all this fab beer, I'm gonna need a new wardrobe!!!!! :biglaugh: Jac x