Guest Maddisons

singapore

Guest Maddisons

Hi All

Flight to singapore fine,kids did great again.Staying on Sentosa Island,hotel lovely.

Flying on to Adelaide tomorrow 11pm flight,arriving in Adelaide 07.50am Saturday.

Will post from Adelaide as soon as we all settled.

jason/paula/bethan/chloe mae. :cute::cute::cute::cute:

Hi just interested we have been told to visit Singapore and stay for a few days when we fly out just wondering how much is it to stay in Singapore hotels. Is there much to see and do? is there something really worth going to see there. Or is it a relaxation or shopping place. Sorry I have no idea.

Julie

Guest Maddisons

:)Hi Julie-ruth

Singapore is fantastic place to stay with lots to do! You can go to the zoo, go shopping on Orchard Row and in Raffles shopping centre, Go to the bird and Orchid gardens. If you stay on Sentosa island it is very beautiful and very relaxing. I would recommend a two night stay to anybody. Prices to stay in Singapore are from 32 pounds per night for a child and 64 pounds per night for an adult. prices on Sentosa are more expensive it is 132 pounds per night person. We have stayed in both places and both are just as good. Hope this helps

Paula

Get some rest then you can hit the ground running when you arrive - We stayed in Singapore and had a ball, it helped to relieve the jet lag (a little). Best of luck for the next part of your adventure.

Lindsey

Guest Django

Sounds spot on!!:D

We will just go straight through on the next flight though. With our little ones we will just want to get there. It''ll be a stressful couple of days chasing four jet lagged kids around Singapoore for a few days while suffering ourselves. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Have a good chill and good luck on the second stage of your journey.

Pete

We stayed at the singapore marriott hotel right in the centre, it was amazing. Hotel superb and loads to do around the hotel.

We found it hard to get a hotel with a room for two adults and two children. We tried ringing some as well as they only seemed to cater for 2 adults and one child unless you booked two rooms.

We found the stop over ideal as it made us less tired when we arrived in Adelaide on the first day or so.

Deffo want to go back there for a longer stay

Guest cunnah10
    Sounds spot on!!:D

We will just go straight through on the next flight though. With our little ones we will just want to get there. It''ll be a stressful couple of days chasing four jet lagged kids around Singapoore for a few days while suffering ourselves. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Have a good chill and good luck on the second stage of your journey.

Pete

I'm with you Pete!Having got 4 kids also we will just keep going!!!!

Have you booked your flights yet?

Gill

Just a quick note for those with more than one child wanting to stopover in Singapore. We booked a room and then asked them to put a put you up single in the room too. The bed was enormous and oliver (the youngest) slept in there with us and Thomas who was then 5 slept in the put you up. There was still plenty of room! I cant remember how much the extra bed was - but remember it wasn't expensive - my hubby is from Yorkshire after all

Lindsey

Guest Django
    I'm with you Pete!Having got 4 kids also we will just keep going!!!!

Have you booked your flights yet?

Not yet as soon as we have the money to do so we will. Its looking good for August at the moment. :D

Pete

good luck the maddisons aint your little ones great:notworthy:

hope

my kids are good on the flight:biglaugh:

keep us up to date when you arrive and get settled

suexxx