Sign in to follow this  
Guest hel&sam

Online Visa Docs

Guest hel&sam

hi all,

finally got skills assessments done, am now plodding through the 175 application on line. Bit of help please (just had a row about this so i'd like to get it settled and done before i end up emigrating as a single parent)

when you are scanning and attaching documents, specifically evidence of qualifications and work experience, can you scan the original certificates or do you have to scan certified (by a solicitor) copies of the certificates???

Help!!!!!!

Helen. :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Guest Django

You just need to scan the originals in colour at the dpi stated. You don't need the documents to be certified.

Pete

Guest hel&sam

thanks for that, hmmm more humble pie for me.

Helen

x

Guest Django
    thanks for that, hmmm more humble pie for me.

Helen

x

The thing about this lark is unless you've done it you don't really know what to do and when you do know what to do it means you've done it and you no longer need to know how to do it. :confused: Does that make sense? :unsure:

Pete

Guest hel&sam

it does now i've done it!!! wey hey, 175 lodged on line 4/7 finally joined the queue.

at least i'll be able to pass on what little i've learned to other poor ignorant souls like me.

Guest Django
    i'll be able to pass on what little i've learned to other poor ignorant souls like me.

Thats how it works. :) We knew nothing when we started out. Now we know quite a bit and can pass on that knowledge as other did for us. :notworthy:

Pete