Guest Dean and Sharon

junior football

Guest Dean and Sharon

My son and me are football mad,my son is 10 and plays football in a junior youth leauge where i am his manager.We are looking to move to seaford rise in the new year,can anyone tell me is there any youth soccer around this area,if not as i am a qualified fifa coach would people be interested if i could start some sort of training programe.My daughter is a Rainbow/brownie fanatic is there any simular sort of kids clubs in this area.

Dean & Sharon and Kids

Guest cunnah10
    My son and me are football mad,my son is 10 and plays football in a junior youth leauge where i am his manager.We are looking to move to seaford rise in the new year,can anyone tell me is there any youth soccer around this area,if not as i am a qualified fifa coach would people be interested if i could start some sort of training programe.My daughter is a Rainbow/brownie fanatic is there any simular sort of kids clubs in this area.

Dean & Sharon and Kids

Hi Dean

I have 4 kids but the 2 older boys are football mad!They are both in their own teams (one just turned 11 and the other 7)Just had their annual football tournaments and presentations and both very very sad to be leaving their beloved teams!But i have "promised" them priority when we get to oz that we will get them into new teams asap!

My eldest Jack (11) often chats to other kids on the this site on the "kids forum" (cunnah87) he would be more than happy to chat away to your son if he fancies dropping him a line!!

Gill

Guest cunnah10
    Hi Dean

I have 4 kids but the 2 older boys are football mad!They are both in their own teams (one just turned 11 and the other 7)Just had their annual football tournaments and presentations and both very very sad to be leaving their beloved teams!But i have "promised" them priority when we get to oz that we will get them into new teams asap!

My eldest Jack (11) often chats to other kids on the this site on the "kids forum" (cunnah87) he would be more than happy to chat away to your son if he fancies dropping him a line!!

Gill

Oh yea i have a 9 year old girl who would also be very interested to join the guides!

Gill