Guest cityfan

How far to Adelaide Hospital!!!!

Guest cityfan
    :wubclub: Could anyone help me with journey times and distances from Royal Adelaide Hospital to the suburbs of Happy Vally, Hallett Cove, Reynella East and Aberfoyle park.... i am hoping to come over in 6-9 months on a 457 visa...my job would be at RAH....seems such a long way from the city but we really like the look of the above suburbs....any advice on these areas or others would be gratefully received...just wondering the commuting time to the city......THANX:wubclub:

The RAH is in the City. Hallett Cove is on the train line so its about 30 minutes on the train. You would have to drive/bus from the other areas either into the City or to the train station but the times are about the same (20-30 mins). Car Parking in the City is around $11-12 a day (all day parking).

The RAH does have its own carpark, I'm not sure if staff get deals though and there may be a waiting list. As a nurse you'd be travelling to /from work outside peak times anyway, so the traffic is not too bad then.

Are you required to work at RAH due to your visa or is that where you want to go? there is Flinders Medical centra, another big public hospital which is closer to the suburbs you are looking at.

Stace :)

Hi try this if you want to know the distance and expected arrival times between two points go to www.google.com.au and then click on maps.

Its brilliant I've looked all over the place to give me some idea of distances and travel times and routes.

Guest cityfan

hi...thanx everyone for your time and your replies....doesn't seem too long a journey to travel then!!....cheers...x:cute:

Guest Roo1

Here's a great little website where you'll be able to find directions and distances to practically anywhere in Australia.

www.whereis.com.au

Judi x