suzer

Beer tours--or other father's day suggestions?

So you can do all kinds of winery tours---are there any tours that go around to different breweries, or other outings people could suggest for a father's day gift for 2 blokes from adelaide who have done all the usual stuff? (Since ya'll gave me such great suggestions for an anniversary day out..)

Thanks;)

Suzer

pretty sure Coopers do brewery tours and there is a small boutiqey one up in the Barossa but not much else near by. Coopers might be a good bet http://www.coopers.com.au/brewTours.php

cooper's unfortunately only does tours on the weekdays and i was looking for something that would be more of a package with more than one brewery:/

unfortunately I don't think there are enough of them or near enough to be 'doable' someone more in the know is bound to come up with a solution though,

Guest donna T

As an alternative - I know a fabulous massage therapist who is doing Fathers Day packages including massage and a 'bloke' facial. Let me know if you want her details (I know it is not quite wine tour but hey - who knows!)

Donna x

As an alternative - I know a fabulous massage therapist who is doing Fathers Day packages including massage and a 'bloke' facial. Let me know if you want her details (I know it is not quite wine tour but hey - who knows!)

Donna x

yeah definitely wouldn't be something they'd be into. i'd really like to get something they can enjoy together as hubs has been away from home quite a bit the last 3 years---something where they can have some quality time catching up 1 on 1

hot air ballooning trip over the Barossa. they will be quite close during that. Have a look on www.redballoondays.com.au (i think that's right, if not google it, they bhave lots of activities/ tours on there)

This is a really neat site thanks. I'm looking at a 1/2 day kayak tour which is about the best thing I've seen yet. Cheers:)

Myponga Brewery and the Steam Exchange Brewery in Port Elliott might be a couple of good suggestions.

Thanks again guys, these all look great and I may have to add some of it to my own to do and see list;) I did end up purchasing the 1/2 day kayak trip which seemed like a good value at $70pp.

Suzer