laura girling

3 Bedroom Beach House for lease Plus Car for sale

Hi Guys,

If anyone is Migrating to Adelaide and is willing to help us out by leasing the 3 Bed house we are in, feel free.

Also we have a car for sale, Toyota Vienta (Station Wagon) (Estate) 1999

We are selling it for $11,000 We bought it only 6 months ago.

Thanks for reading this post, if you know of anyone let me know.

Laura xxx:)

Guest swampo

Hi Laura,

When would the rental be available and how much. We are moving over 11th October but would consider taking it on a little earlier if needed.

Mall

Guest reevendeb

hiya laura

you may have just come to my rescue, you see we have our flights booked for the 29th of this month.... yes this month:shocked: and we have just been informed this morning by e-mail that the s.a. housing authorities have no available properties for us... panic stations:arghh: so right now we are on the look out for rentals (preferably furnished)

now i was wondering if the house you have available is furnished, because our container won,t arrive for another 3 months. eek

yours reeve and deb.

Guest dave&jacky

Hi Laura

Could you let us have details please, cost of rental, location and date of lease? Dave has just arrived in ADelaide and will be looking for somewhere to rent before I geth there?

Jacky

Guest Sharon and Paul
    hiya laura

you may have just come to my rescue, you see we have our flights booked for the 29th of this month.... yes this month:shocked: and we have just been informed this morning by e-mail that the s.a. housing authorities have no available properties for us... panic stations:arghh: so right now we are on the look out for rentals (preferably furnished)

now i was wondering if the house you have available is furnished, because our container won,t arrive for another 3 months. eek

yours reeve and deb.

3 months ? what is it going across in ? a rowing boat:biglaugh::biglaugh: ATB Paul

Hi Laura

Could you let us have details please, cost of rental, location and date of lease? Dave has just arrived in ADelaide and will be looking for somewhere to rent before I geth there?

Jacky

Hi Jacky

Thanks for your reply,

The house is $380 per week, Its in West lakes Shore which is a lovely suburb, we chose to live here as it is a great location for schools, shops,beach, library ect.

It is located on the beach front . if you e-mail me laura.girling@yahoo.com.au

we'll discuss more if you like.

Laura xxx

3 months ? what is it going across in ? a rowing boat:biglaugh::biglaugh: ATB Paul

Hi Reeve and Deb

ive put the details in on Jacky's thread,

If you want to e-mail me, we can discuss more

Thanks for your reply

Laura

Guest dave&jacky

I will forward this to Dave who is looking at potential houses this weekend and get back to you - thanks