Jo & Steve

House on the Market

Well that's the house on the market, it's just a waiting game now. In the same boat as many others on here need the house sale so that we can live the dream. Will keep you all posted.

Jo:)

Guest ReadyPenny

Good Luck Jo - you never know you might sell it tomorrow. I know the market is bad at the moment but miracles do happen. Although I must add, I am still waiting for mine! Putting ours up for sale at end of August once OH has been certified to Level III of the flooring industry.

Keep smiling and looking forward to the day you step off that plane!

Mandy x

Guest Martin and Val

All the very best of luck to you and everyone else. :)

Guest natdan
    Well that's the house on the market, it's just a waiting game now. In the same boat as many others on here need the house sale so that we can live the dream. Will keep you all posted.

GOOD LUCK Steve n Jo , hope you sell soon, when do you need to be there by,have you any idea where your gonna settle in adelaide !!!!, wayne n louise,:)

Guest sprayer

Good luck & welcome to the "selling your house bunch" :arghh:

Guest Nicky&Andy

hi jo & steve best of luck with the house sell, yep you guessed it , were waiting to sell as well,

i think this is the most frustrating bit, espically with our usual uk summer, knowing if we sold we can go tomorrow,but no were still waiting and waiting :arghh: but we have to keep laughing or we will have all gone mad by the time we get to oz:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI Jo, Well i thought that getting visa was the hard bit ? how wrong was i , we changed estate agents on friday, so fingers crossed good luck with yours ! .

GOOD LUCK Steve n Jo , hope you sell soon, when do you need to be there by,have you any idea where your gonna settle in adelaide !!!!, wayne n louise,:)

Thannk Wayne n Louise and everyone else who has sent good luck wishes. To answer you questions we dont fly until 11th March next year but with the housing market being as it is wanted to give ourselves as much time as possible to sell the house. I have got a job at the QEH in Woodville so would like to rent between Henley Beach and North Haven my best friend lives at North Haven. When do you hope to get to Adelaide and where would you like to live?

keeping finger crossed for all the other desperate house sellers on here and good luck.:arghh:

Jo