Guest Yapp

Hi to all

Guest Yapp

Hi, I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now and finally registered today :).

We should be moving to Adelaide in the next 3 - 4 months, I hope. (Still waiting for CO to be assigned, which is very frustrating). My 2 daughters Jade 15 and Gemma 11 are very excited about the move, as is my husband. We have been living in KL, Malaysia, for the last 3 years, as my husband is Malaysian. I previously lived in a village between Linton and Bury St Edmonds.

I have so many questions to ask, but still need to work out which sections to go to for each question!

Anyway, for now really want to say hello to everyone and looking forward to corresponding with you all.

Carmen

Guest Deb17

Hello Carmen, welcome to PIA. Having lived overseas for the last few years you've already experienced what it's like living in a different environment, but if you want any honest answers to questions about day to day life in Adelaide you've come to the right place to find them.

Good luck with the visa and the great leap into the unknown, hope everything goes smoothly for you.

xx

Guest stufi1997

Hello Carmen, Just a quick hi.Hope you get your decision soon...Welcome and good luck xx Fiona

Guest Yapp

Ok, my first question.

Has anyone taken the 'Meet & Greet' service offered. If so how does it actually work, especially with regards to accommodation. From what I have read, it seems you only get to know where you are staying when you arrive, which isn't very helpful when I am trying to look at areas for good schools etc.

Thanks

Carmen

Guest caoimhe

Hi Carmen

Just wanted to welcome you to PIA and wish you good luck with the process.

You might want to start a new thread to get that question answered

Guest Django

Welcome to PIA,

Good luck with the move. You're a lot closer to Adelaide than most of us. ;)

Pete

Guest Yapp
    Hi Carmen

Just wanted to welcome you to PIA and wish you good luck with the process.

You might want to start a new thread to get that question answered

Thank you, I will try that.