The Monaghans

Clothing alterations

Hmmm, didn't really know which category to put this in so have bunged it onto Household. Is there anyone who's already over here that's a bit handy with a sewing machine? I've got a few things with broken zips (Yes! They're from TARGET!!!!) and it costs a week's wages to take them to that place in Colonnades. Obviously I'd be happy to pay - just not a week's wages!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest lippy

Hi Liz

There is a clothing alteration shop in Morphett Vale that might also be able to help - near National Pharmacies

Julie

Hi

There is also a dry cleaners/alterations place in Christie Downs- on Flaxmill road,(in the parade of shops where the IGA is ) looks a bit ropey from the outside but he done a good job on my trouser hems for a reasonable price.

If you are in Harbour Town there is a tiny place run by a lovely lady who always seems apologetic at the price she charges, but we find extremely good. My daughter has ahd both of her formal dresses altered to fit there and with adding boning, or undoing seams to trim boning etc, both times she only charged us $25.

Guest anne nguyen
    Thanks for the replies guys, will check them out!

Hi there

I just let everyone know that i have an alteration business at home. I charge for hem is 10$, replacing trousers zip is 15$ and from 15$ for dress zip depend on how long the zip is.

Adjusting size for bridal dress, evening dress.

And all other general alteration.....

I'm just 5 km away from the city 25 Tait st, renown park 5008

Please contact me on 0416122657 for more detail

thanks