Guest BJF

Leaving PIA

Guest BJF

Hiya all,

First sorry for my lack of posts lately but I've been on a 3 week visit bk to UK and didn't check the forum.

I've decided to leave PIA and also Oz.

I wish you all well with your moves and new lives down under. Please remember Oz isn't for everyone and don't knock people who decide to return to UK. Returning isn't an easy decision to make and not everyone has the funds to stay a few years. I've been here 4 years now and still haven't settled, my visit home just confirmed for me where I really belong and it's not in Oz.

Take Care all.

Di

Guest Libby1971

Hello Di

I think you are brave to admit that returning is the right thing to do. I wish you all the very best

Libby

Good luck to you.

You have to do what is right for you and any family members. At least you have tried it and have experienced what most can only dream or talk about.

Well done for giving it your best shot!

Guest Django

Hi Di,

I got your pm so know. But I'd like to add that I, and others, will miss the matter of fact and helpful posts you provide. I do understand this decission however, as you have made no secret of the fact you have been unhappy for a long time.

I wish you all the best for the future and you a quite right yet again, we are all different and so crave different things.

All the best

Pete

Guest Shy Ted

Could you develop on your reasons for why you didn't settle? We are just about to go the other way so your insight would be valuable to know in advance.

Hats off to you Di, it's a hard decision to make and you've certainly been here long enough to have formed a well judged opinion. Sometimes the lure of family and old fiends is just too much to bear. We wish you the very best and hope that you'll be very happy back in England.:)

Guest graandjac

:)Good luck Di, we wish you well, Gra & Jac

Guest cunnah10
    Hiya all,

First sorry for my lack of posts lately but I've been on a 3 week visit bk to UK and didn't check the forum.

I've decided to leave PIA and also Oz.

I wish you all well with your moves and new lives down under. Please remember Oz isn't for everyone and don't knock people who decide to return to UK. Returning isn't an easy decision to make and not everyone has the funds to stay a few years. I've been here 4 years now and still haven't settled, my visit home just confirmed for me where I really belong and it's not in Oz.

Take Care all.

Di

Only you can make that decision and obviously you have your reasons and if you feel this way after 4 years then the chances are you are not ever going to feel any different if you stay in OZ!

I wish you luck on returning to the UK and hope you find happiness within your life again quickly!

Although i am obviously very curious for your reasons for returning as i am on the other side of the fence about to take the jump!!!!

best of luck

Gill

Guest sjs

congratulations ! on making a decision i bet you have been fretting over a long time

just to wish you the best of luck with your future :)

sjs

Guest caoimhe
    Hiya all,

Please remember Oz isn't for everyone and don't knock people who decide to return to UK. Returning isn't an easy decision to make and not everyone has the funds to stay a few years. I've been here 4 years now and still haven't settled, my visit home just confirmed for me where I really belong and it's not in Oz.

Take Care all.

Di

Hi Di

I don't think anyone would knock someone for returning to UK after having giving Oz 4years. You have had time to make the decision and that was that Oz is not for you. I wish you and your family the very best in your new life in UK. Good luck:wubclub: