MacLeods

Friends of Thomas the Tank Engine

Friends of Thomas the Tank Engine: 12th - 20th July

at Port Adelaide Railway Museum.

We have a little ''Thomas the Tank Engine Fan'' in our house so we are off to see him tomorrow at the Port Adelaide Railway Museum - Just in case there any other little fans out there, I wouldn't want you to miss the opportunity.............................

http://www.natrailmuseum.org.au/

Have fun if you go, Have fun if you dont.........

Guest Nick11
    Friends of Thomas the Tank Engine: 12th - 20th July

at Port Adelaide Railway Museum.

We have a little ''Thomas the Tank Engine Fan'' in our house so we are off to see him tomorrow at the Port Adelaide Railway Museum - Just in case there any other little fans out there, I wouldn't want you to miss the opportunity.............................

http://www.natrailmuseum.org.au/

Have fun if you go, Have fun if you dont.........

Hubby and little un are off there tomorrow.

Small world eh Michelle!

Guest Trakki

Hope your little ones (and big ones!!) enjoy seeing Thomas, Niamh would love that so say hi to Thomas from Niamh.

my little Thomas fan turned into a rail junkie, have spent many hours down at the museum. If your kids like it you should join up as a family membership. it gives free admission for the yr and is a good place to go in winter as it's undercover and the kids can climb through the engines etc.

Guest LukeM

Wow. I used to watch that... like... how many years ago?! I still consider myself to be Thomas' best friend :biglaugh:

And while you're down at the Port, you can take the dolphin cruise too (only about $3), and if your kids like seahorses, pop into the "Seahorse Farm" - it's signposted but if you're heading towards the lighthouse thingy, it's in a road running off to the right.

Port Dock Brewery is not bad for a lunch stop either, they brew their own beer if you have 'big kids' who like that kind of thing with you!

Enjoy!

Diane

xx