Guest petenic63

need curry!!

Guest petenic63

Well we have been here seven months now and everything is looking pretty rosy so far BUT we are at the stage now where are desperate for a proper traditional english indian (if you know what i mean) ruby murray!!! Any suggestions welcome please We are in western suburbs but would be prepared to travel ta pete

Guest donna T

Definitely The Balti House - Goodwood Road, Make sure it is a night that the UK chef is on otherwise it gets cooked by a Philipino and is not so good!

Guest Roo1

I'd agree with Donna. We went the night the Philipino chef was on and didn't think much of it. BUT since then we've found The Charmina on Brighton Road (also one on Anzac Highway) and the curries are top class :cute:

Judi x

Guest LukeM

Basically... I won't miss curry.

Curry is one of the things I see far too much of in Britain, something that we cook far too much of at home and I for one... will personally make an attempt to bite my own a**e off if I see another blimmin curry in the next 6 months. :arghh:

Guest petenic63

thanks , we will try the one on brighton road as it is near, luke i hope you dont have to eat your own words when your here and dying for a ruby

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

I agree with Donna and Judi, the Balti House on Goodwood is a wonderful night out but remember to book :- 08 83577716.

:notworthy:

Ok Luke....we'll see.

Guest Libby1971
    Here we go again. :huh:

I don't know what that is supposed to mean.:confused:..clearly not understanding something

Guest salisbury massive
    Basically... I won't miss curry.

Curry is one of the things I see far too much of in Britain, something that we cook far too much of at home and I for one... will personally make an attempt to bite my own a**e off if I see another blimmin curry in the next 6 months. :arghh:

ha ha, wait til you've been ere a while and the thought of any more steak or seafood makes you want to hurl. You'll be beggin for a ruby then.;)

Jo

Guest petenic63

thanks for the recommedation it was fab, even bought home a doggy bag, will be returning in the near future