Sign in to follow this  
Guest TRIMIX

Electricians Wanted

Guest TRIMIX

We are looking for electricians arriving soon, or already arrived , Installations, Industrial, and Commercial or even Instrumentation, give me an email at neil.venus@bjmsa.com.au or a PM . We are paying above award wages and include the usuals van,phone etc.

Neil

Manager Electrical Division.

Guest BraduZ

hello, im 17 and want to become an electician, i have been in adelaide for a month now, and i am not sure how i go about this, because i can go to collage or get an apprentiship, how would you go about this?? and if you need an apprentice then i would defientley be interested,

thanks brad

Guest TRIMIX

Give me an email at work listed include contact numbers and we will take it from there.

Neil

Guest ozziespurs
    We are looking for electricians arriving soon, or already arrived , Installations, Industrial, and Commercial or even Instrumentation, give me an email at neil.venus@bjmsa.com.au or a PM . We are paying above award wages and include the usuals van,phone etc.

Neil

Manager Electrical Division.

Hello! My name is Chris Thornby, our 136 permanent residency visa is in place, but we are awaiting on selling house, I have worked for NICEIC registered company since 1989 and would be very interested to speak to you when we arrive in Adelaide

Many Thanks Chris

Guest Ste_n_Vic

Hi Neil, im a self employed electrician in england and we are still awaiting visa application. i have been registered with NICEIC for 3 years now. i was just wondering what it was i needed to do (course wise etc) to be an electrician in adelaide? and what is the going pay rate over there?

cheers, Ste

Guest tooeasy

depends what you did to get your visa the old tra way or veetassess way as to what you need to do to get your licence when you get here :)

Guest TRIMIX

All vacancies filled I will advise if any come up in the future on a new thread. Thanks

Guest Davey0401

hi there my name is dave ,im 23 and ive been here for 6 months,i will be getting my A-class license in 2 weeks after i finish my wiring rules.im desperate for work its driving me insane if you can help me out in anyway that would be great.

MOB:0416130916

EMAIL:davey0401@yahoo.com