Guest cunnah10

Just had viewers got another couple tomorrow!!!

Guest cunnah10

One lot down and another to go still tomorrow!!!

God i hope we get lucky this weekend and one of them puts a decent offer in!

They did just ask me how quick we could move out (is that a good vibe!!!!)

Oh and there wan't a murmer out of the dam annoying barking dog we have next door this time - but i think my banging on their front door yesterday and losing the plot with my lovely neighbours may have helped!!!!

Couldn't help myself - just flipped as i had listened to this dam dog(i am a dog lover don't get me wrong)for over 2 hrs yesterday barking non stop and playing peepo over my fence at me every few minutes!Wouldn't mind it's a boxer and huge!

Anyway looks like my little outburst worked(although i did threaten to rent it out if they lost us a sale because of the barking dog - to a certain type of tenant that they wouldn't want living next door to them)

Have a good weekend everybody!!

Guest Django

You never know Gill this could be the one. ;) Full marks on keeping a clean house over a weekend with 4 kids though:notworthy:

If they are asking how quick you could move out could mean they are sorted down the chain. :) Can only be good. Looks like we could be sharing a flight after all.:D

Pete

Guest cunnah10
    You never know Gill this could be the one. ;) Full marks on keeping a clean house over a weekend with 4 kids though:notworthy:

If they are asking how quick you could move out could mean they are sorted down the chain. :) Can only be good. Looks like we could be sharing a flight after all.:D

Pete

Cheers Pete - i'm hoping to get on the flight before you so i can beat you to that lovely rental coming up on Hallet Cove!

Guest Django
    Cheers Pete - i'm hoping to get on the flight before you so i can beat you to that lovely rental coming up on Hallet Cove!

Hmmmmmmm I take it all back. I shall stand outside your house with all my mates drinking and riding motorbikes up and down when you viewers come round then. 11.gif

Pete

Hey Gill just saw your thread you must of had your viewing's today and yesterday hope it went well its so horribly stressful isn't it, have you already got your visa, are you going permently or temp, we haven't got ours yet and I'm not jinksing things yet with saying whether or not we took our offer on our house just to say had secound viewing on ours yesterday and the bloke said he had been told we were emigrating, I'm furious as I told the bl**dy estate agents not to say anything than we are going into rented accomodation so I'm going to have it out with them tomorrow.

Hope all goes well as it looks like barbeque Turkey and Roast barbeque Potatoes for xmas this year. Maybe not flaming christmas pudding, maybe not a good idea.

Good luck Gill and family.

Julie

Guest Guest75

Good luck Gill!!!

Looks like a real rush of people - might even be a bidding war hey???

Fingers crossed for you:D