Sign in to follow this  
Guest cunnah10

4 Viewers In 24hrs!please God We Get An Offer!

Guest cunnah10

Hi Guys

Well i am "exhausted" (feel like an estate agent myself now)having shown 4 different families around my house in the last 24 hrs!!!!and still another to come in an hour (who are FIRST TIME BUYERS).

We have reduced the price again so maybe this has brought them out the woodwork!

Last viewer was actually back for a 2nd viewing and seems very keen!

SO FINGERS CROSSED PLEASE GOD OUT OF ALL THAT LOT WE SHOULD GET LUCKY!!

:goofy::goofy::goofy:

Guest Deb17

All appendages crossed for you Gill, fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes etc... Good luck, hoping it will all be worth it and you get lots of dosh for your house. xx

Guest cunnah10
    All appendages crossed for you Gill, fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes etc... Good luck, hoping it will all be worth it and you get lots of dosh for your house. xx

Thanks Deb!

I keep opening the fridge looking at the bottle of wine i have chilling waiting to pop open after this next viewer has been and gone!

OH has been out allday with the kids so the house is empty just little old me (and soon a nice bottle of vino sprawled out on my lounger in the garden)

Guest Django

Just hoping that if you do get an offer the lower chain is already to go. Be a real pain to have to wait for those down the line to have to sell theirs.

Its got to happen soon Gill.

Pete

Guest jill wright

Hi Gill

It all sounds promising doen't it , I can't remember but have you got your visa yet yours is the 475 isn't it. Good luck this afternoon hope the sun keeps out so you enjoy your wine

Jillx

Guest Deb17
    Thanks Deb!

I keep opening the fridge looking at the bottle of wine i have chilling waiting to pop open after this next viewer has been and gone!

OH has been out allday with the kids so the house is empty just little old me (and soon a nice bottle of vino sprawled out on my lounger in the garden)

Cor Gill, have you got some proper summer sunshine then? Lucky you! The idea of the sun lounger and the wine sounds gorgeous. Hang on a sec and I'll be right over!!! :biglaugh:

Guest cunnah10
    Just hoping that if you do get an offer the lower chain is already to go. Be a real pain to have to wait for those down the line to have to sell theirs.

Its got to happen soon Gill.

Pete

Thanks Pete

1 lot first time buyers(but who knows if they have sorted their mortgage yet)

another in rented already sold their house(they came back for a 2nd viewing so be ideal)

Another just phoned estate agent (i've just had a call)they love it and want it BUT their people (who are in rented)just put a ridiculous offer in on their house that they can't accept and apparently are very insulted!

The others are in a chain so means nothing!

Guest cunnah10
    Hi Gill

It all sounds promising doen't it , I can't remember but have you got your visa yet yours is the 475 isn't it. Good luck this afternoon hope the sun keeps out so you enjoy your wine

Jillx

Yes that is the one 475 (TEMP!!!!!)

Not got it "officially" BUT our lovely agent e mails me all the time and has told us it should be "anytime" now!!!

How are you feeling Jill?

Are you back on track again?

Guest cunnah10
    Cor Gill, have you got some proper summer sunshine then? Lucky you! The idea of the sun lounger and the wine sounds gorgeous. Hang on a sec and I'll be right over!!! :biglaugh:

Yes we have ----wait for it----- BLUE SKY AND "SUNSHINE"

Absolutely gorgeous day!!

Guest Deb17

You lucky beggars, I've just been listening to the rain hammering on the roof and wetting the (dry) washing I forgot to bring in this afternoon, oops!

Guest jill wright
    Yes that is the one 475 (TEMP!!!!!)

Not got it "officially" BUT our lovely agent e mails me all the time and has told us it should be "anytime" now!!!

How are you feeling Jill?

Are you back on track again?

Hi Gill

I'm fine thanks we're just sitting back and letting the visa application (17th April applied) to go through no rush no fuss . Have got paperwork I needed from exhusband too so can scan docs through waiting for meds /pc requests and hoping the housing market picks up for when we need to sell (we can always live in hope or maybe we may have a lottery win !!!! you never no do you).

Jill

Guest sjs

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

that all sounds very promising i am sure you will get it sold soon and hope you are not waiting too long for that visa also

keep us updated

sjs

Guest sprayer

Good luck Gill

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Keep us informed how you go on.

Jill