holiday homes

Guest peter76

Guest peter76

Hi everyone

Me and my family r planning a trip to adelaide at xmas to check if we feel this is the right move for us.:confused:

i came out there last year so i know a few areas we would like to stay in a property to get to feel whats it like in a apartment or house if you could give us ideas forwards getting a holiday property:err:

cheers

pete,debbie and katie-alice

Guest wannabeausies

For 1-3month lettings try www.realestateowners.net.au they have some nice properties at both the high and low price bracket. You may also want to log onto www.realestate.com.au and click on holiday rentals and residential lettings around the adelaide city area - sometimes there are some short term residential lets that come avaiable.

I offer a home find service for new Uk migrants, so bear me in mind I you make a permanent move here. I am totally impartial and used to be in Real Estate in the UK before emigrating myself. We had a real tough time when we were in the UK to get the Agents in Oz to even reply to us when we were trying to find a rental, so this inspired me!

I now help people find schools, information about the local area and go to viewings for potential properties that you wish to rent or buy and I'm honest. It's something to remember in the future if you need any assistance. After all it’s stressful move and a tough decision to take on a property that haven’t visited, it’s definitely worth getting a professional opinion to check it out for you and to liaise with the Agents here ensuring you get a fair deal.

Good luck with your visit to Adelaide and I hope you find some suitable accommodation.

Clare.

Guest Aussie pat

Don't forget it's the long summer school holidays over Xmas and that you need to get a move on as demand for short term rentals can be high at that time of year. Lots of people from the rural areas like to holiday in Adelaide at this time as do those from interstate.

Goodluck.

Hi Peter

You say you know a few areas - do you have any preferences on where you'd like to stay? Most of the nice furnished short-term house rentals I know are in the southern suburbs, or you could look at a cabin on one of the camp sites (you'd still get the experience of grocery shopping etc!). If you need some links let me know.

Diane

Guest peter76

we would be interested in cabins

we came over last year to see family and stayed in the noth like modbury highbury + tee tree gully areas would be nice to look at other areas

if u could help this would b brilliant

pete and debbie (brighton,east sussex)