Guest Aussie pat

Self storage

Guest Aussie pat

Has anyone used a self storage company in Adelaide and if so how did you find them? We are currently looking for one and would appreciate your comments. Would prefer somewhere near airport or going toward the south or east from there. Not north.

We are going into a serviced appt for 3 months.

Aussie Pat

I have used Kennards storage - www.kennards.com.au - since November. They have various sizes at what I thought were reasonable prices, and they lend you a trailer to move with if you want. The one I use is on Port Road at Thebarton, which sounds about the location you mentioned. The security is very good, and 24/7 access.

Guest Aussie pat

Thanks for your reply Bill. My husband did a reccie late last year and was thinking of Kennards. It's good to hear feedback from someone who has actually used them. Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in the UK. Shame about the weather!

Guest theforrests

we use u-store-it in Lonsdale. Its all enclosed and very secure - we're happy with it.

Guest Aussie pat
    we use u-store-it in Lonsdale. Its all enclosed and very secure - we're happy with it.

Thanks for the info about storage further south. Will widen our options until we decide where to base ourselves.