Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

Seaford/Aldinga night out

Hi all

Do any of you fancy a night out in Seaford or Aldinga, been here 4 weeks today and would love to meet some more folks for a chat and a few drinks.

Nicky

Guest stufi1997

Sounds like a plan...We're in Victor Harbor so only about half an hour away!! Tell us when and where and we'll try to make it, always up for a small vino and a blether, Fiona

Guest katsmajic

were in seaford, can recommend seaford hotel but not on fight night (fri)

we have popped to christies beach hotel a few times and had good food and a good nights entertainment.

Ok then what about next Friday night, but we go to Christie's Beach if the Seaford Hotel is fight night on Friday's

What do you think?

Ok then what about next Friday night, but we go to Christie's Beach if the Seaford Hotel is fight night on Friday's

What do you think?

Hi

If the meet is Christies Beach Hotel i would be up for it as Im close by!! Let me know !!

Michelle

Guest stufi1997

we're not close..........but any excuse xx Fiona

hello we live in moana so near by we quite often go to the surf life club on a friday night they have great food and sometimes a live band. Must admit haven't been down there much in the winter months but hey nights are getting lighter now so could all meet up there next week ? We have a family coming into our cottage on weds to validate there visa's so they might like to come along? i'm also arranging a momma mia chick flick night maybe next week pm me if your interested

Guest guest569
    hello we live in moana so near by we quite often go to the surf life club on a friday night they have great food and sometimes a live band.

We go down the surf club on a fri eve in the summer. popped in 2 fridays ago and had a nice tea and a few beers.:jiggy:

So where we all meeting then, have not got internet access so using the libary at the moment, shall we say Christie Beach Hotel 7.30 on Friday then?

Nicky

So where we all meeting then, have not got internet access so using the libary at the moment, shall we say Christie Beach Hotel 7.30 on Friday then?

Nicky

Hi Nicky

sounds good i will PM you my mobile number, just in case something crops up and you cant make it.............

Any other takers out there that want a child free couple of hours ?

Looking forward to it

Michelle

Hi all, so how many of us are going to Christies Beach on Friday night then?

Guest Ozzygirl
    hello we live in moana so near by we quite often go to the surf life club on a friday night they have great food and sometimes a live band.

We go down the surf club on a fri eve in the summer. popped in 2 fridays ago and had a nice tea and a few beers.:jiggy:

Hi'a

I also live in Moana and just wandered what the surf life club was like, i have often thought about going in there but it never looked that inviting. Is it just open Friday nights ??

They do hot food on friday nights (good seafood) and also sunday lunch times it is usually quite busy although it might be quieter at the moment, can't really say much about the building - it's a working surf club, sometimes it's a bit loud when there is live music, but great in the summer can go for a swim then go and have a drink! Come up on friday and have look!!

Hi'a

I also live in Moana and just wandered what the surf life club was like, i have often thought about going in there but it never looked that inviting. Is it just open Friday nights ??

Hi Nicky

Its looks like its just me and you, told you i had no mates, Im still happy to meet up though !!

And if anyone wants to join us feel free..................

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Michelle, yes I will be coming along with my hubby, he is getting really bored at the moment, he needs to get a job.

See you friday

Guest donna T

Sorry I can't make it to this one - also don't forget there is a girls meet up in Hallett Cove on the 8th August, would be good to see you there too

Have a great night

Donna x

Guest guest569

If you can make it abit earlier or maybe a weekend afternoon next time we'll be up for it. can't get any babysitters i'm affraid.:nah:

If you can make it abit earlier or maybe a weekend afternoon next time we'll be up for it. can't get any babysitters i'm affraid.:nah:

Hi

That would be good, i understand the babysitter problem, hence going on my own, next time we go to Mick O'Sheas on a weekend we will let you know, there is a beer garden so kids can have a run around without upsetting anyone, need to wait for better weather though..........................

cheers

Michelle

Sorry I can't make it to this one - also don't forget there is a girls meet up in Hallett Cove on the 8th August, would be good to see you there too

Have a great night

Donna x

thanks Donna , i am going to try and make it for the 8th aswell.

Guest katsmajic

Moana surf club, friday nights are family friendly, they do a movie etc in a seperate room for the kids.

The food there is good and its not stupid prices either.

Guest katsmajic

Hi guys, how did it go? hope you had a good night. sorry we didnt make it, Maggie "won" a makeover/photo shoot which ment to take 2 hrs and lasted 4...so after driving home from the city and getting food for poor starved daughters we didnt get back til 9pm.

hope to make it to the next one...see u sunday Nicky & Alan.