Bar Stools

orrelljet

Looking for a pair of either wooden (must be oak) bar stools or black/leather height adjustable ones. If the stools are fixed height they need to have a seat height of around 63cm, to go under a standard height benchtop. Need to have some kind of back on them, even a small one.

Anyone either got something like that they don't want any more or can suggest somewhere cheap to get them? Le Cornu have some "scoop" black height adjustable ones @ $49 each, in the sale, but I'm wondering if we can beat that ;-)

Cheers,

J.

Hi there,

we have been looking around for bar stools over the past month or so and had a particular style in mind. We did eventually compromise and get 4 from Kmart in brown leather as we too were looking for oak.

I think the price that you have at the moment, will be very hard to beat as we paid $75 each.

Hi

Talking of barstools, and as you've both been looking recently, just wondered if you've came across anywhere that sells cream leather (or leather look) ones anywhere. Seen white, brown, black etc but never cream :arghh:.

I would also need some sort of a back on them.

Cheers, Tasha

Guest Guest75

I can beat any price!!!

There are 2 in our garage for free.

They are just old wooden ones that need new covers on the seat and a lick of varnish - they are just sitting there.............:)

Nothing flash but if they are of use to anyone they can have them.:)

I can beat any price!!!

There are 2 in our garage for free.

They are just old wooden ones that need new covers on the seat and a lick of varnish - they are just sitting there.............:)

Nothing flash but if they are of use to anyone they can have them.:)

My better half is leaning towards the swivelly black ones - will check them out tomorrow. If not, I'll definitely take a look!

Thanks for the offer,

J.

• 6 months later...
Guest donna T

Was about to reply with the shop on South Road and then saw the date of your post - I know you have got them now!!

Hi

Talking of barstools, and as you've both been looking recently, just wondered if you've came across anywhere that sells cream leather (or leather look) ones anywhere. Seen white, brown, black etc but never cream :arghh:.

I would also need some sort of a back on them.

Cheers, Tasha