Guest Guest75

Cock & Bull!!!!!!!

Guest Guest75

Booze Alert!!!

Dan Murphy's have a silly special on.

Cock & Bull label - Shiraz,Shiraz Voignier,White blend (Semillon Blanc) and something else I can't remember.

$2.80 a bottle if bought by the carton:idea::idea:

Had a heads up from my mate Big Al earlier.

Not tried it yet but bought a carton of Shiraz and a white.

Al's coming around to sample later so it might not be as cheap as I think!

It'll do for the BBQ herd if I don't like it;)

[/url] Thanks for the information, I'm on my way to get some right now.

My bar is looking rather healthy these days, as I am stocking up on all the special offers which takes a bit of pressure of the pocket when visitors come, especially if I already have that side of things sorted.......and especially for MOZZY (susi) and Django (Pete) coming, I think I may need to take out some shares in the BWS and Danny Murphys from the sounds of things!!

23_28_125.gif

I only managed to get the semillon as the rest was sold out and they are limited to 2 boxes per purchase.

Just how many did you get Tyke?

You didn't leave any for the rest of us!!!! L.O.L.

Guest Guest75
    I only managed to get the semillon as the rest was sold out and they are limited to 2 boxes per purchase.

Just how many did you get Tyke?

You didn't leave any for the rest of us!!!! L.O.L.

(Hic!):swoon::swoon:

Very funny!!!

No other words required....hee hee, hopefully will be joining you once my OH gets home.

Enjoy x

I want to be there NNOOWW!!!!!!

enjoy guys:p

suexxx

You will be soon enough......you are a copy cat, cos I used to put on posts like that too!!:pright back at ya!

Guest Dallas

FYI, the Cock and Bull range of wine is imported and distributed by The Aussie Wine Company here in the UK. www.aussiewines.co.uk

They also have some great South Australian wine that you can't get in the shops here like Anvers in the Mclaren Vale and Murray Street in the Barossa Valley.

We might not have the weather, but we can have the wine!

Dallas

Guest Guest75

Oh Bu**er!!

I've just realised I'm going to have to do the right thing and share.

Big Al (who gave me the heads up on this) was going in the morning for his share.

Now there is none left I guess I'll have to show what a true mate is and share my quota:err::err::cute:

You do realise Tyke that I only bought the wine so that I would have more empty bottles to be re-filled with your lovely olive oil.

Guest ali@51

just got back several $$$$ lighter but 6bottles shiraz, 6 bottles merlot and 12 semillon sauvignon blanc heavyer mmmmmmmmm

Guest Django
    .......and especially for MOZZY (susi) and Django (Pete) coming, I think I may need to take out some shares in the BWS and Danny Murphys from the sounds of things!!

Cornelia,

Tracey says to make sure there is something strong there for when we arrive as she really doesn't do flying.:nah: Plus we will have our four little ones to cope with too. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Mind you the way the solicitors are dragging their heels it may be some time before we get there.:realmad:

Pete

Cornelia,

Tracey says to make sure there is something strong there for when we arrive as she really doesn't do flying.:nah: Plus we will have our four little ones to cope with too. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Mind you the way the solicitors are dragging their heels it may be some time before we get there.:realmad:

Pete

It's just as well I got a good tip from Tyke about the stock at Noarlunga and purchased myself 24 bottles of Shiraz too!

Guest Guest75
    It's just as well I got a good tip from Tyke about the stock at Noarlunga and purchased myself 24 bottles of Shiraz too!

:biglaugh:

I bought 36...............erm ,well 34 now;)

Guest Guest75
    Cornelia,

Pete

Port works well with the little un's - it's sweet

Port works well with the little un's - it's sweet

Hopefully Port will be a little sweeter today and actually win against the crows!!!!:biglaugh: